DCYF is proud to announce the Request for Proposals for Available Funds for Children & Youth Services in San Francisco issued on November 16, 2012. This RFP represents approximately $17 - 22 million to be allocated in two Services Areas: Out of School Time and Youth Leadership, Empowerment, and Development. Other Service Areas may be awarded funds in separate competitive solicitation processes at a later time. *On December 5, 2012 changes were made to all three sections of the RFP. DCYF will send the updated RFP to everyone who has downloaded the previous version. The updated version is currently available to download. Please click here for a document listing all of the changes that were made to the RFP.
A Pre-Proposal Conference took place on Wednesday, November 28. Questions from the conference will be posted on this page within five business days. Please click here for the Powerpoint presentation from the conference.
We are no longer accepting questions about the RFP. If you have technical questions about completing the online application, call 1-866-469-6884.
Below are supporting supplemental documents:
1. Children's Services Allocation Plan (pdf)
2. Community Needs Assessments (pdf)
3. Specialized Teen Quality Standards (pdf)
4. YWD Quality Standards (pdf)
5. OST Standards (pdf)
6. Nutrition Standards (pdf)
7. Background Brief Summer Strategy (pdf)
8. Background Brief Specialized Services (pdf)
9. Background Brief Community Based Afterschool (pdf)
10. School Partner Agreement Form (pdf)
11. Tips for Using Parent Fees (pdf)
12. Allocation Calculator (excel)
Fox Plaza, 1390 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94102 • 415-554-8990
Contact Us | Site Map