The Our Children Our Families Council has invited San Francisco summer program providers to list their information for free in the OCOF Activity Guide. OCOF will publicize the Activity Guide throughout the City via schools, libraries, summer resource fairs and other channels.
To properly list your program, please email the following information to email@example.com:
• Name of the Organization
• Address and point of contact
• Summer hours of operation
• Name of the summer program/s
• Targeted age ranges
• Targeted community, if any (African Americans, Latino, LGBTQ, etc.)
• Site District (District 9, District 10, etc.)
• Does your program provide gender-specific summer services (Girls group, LGBTQ youth focus)?
• Cost of services
• Will your site provide free meals during the summer (Breakfast, Lunch, Snack and/or dinner)?
• As a PDF attachment, please provide summer program flyers, program schedules, applications, pictures of past activities etc.
• Can your program serve youth who do not speak English? If so, what languages are offered?
• Is your agency providing safe passage transportation during the summer?
Questions? Please contact Luis M Aroche, Family Support Navigator at firstname.lastname@example.org.