The purpose of this RFQ is to identify firms to provide Data Analytics, Evaluation and Strategic Planning Services in support of the programs funded under DCYF’s Service Areas, as well as of DCYF-funded technical assistance, capacity building and professional development initiatives. Organizations receiving contracts as a result of this RFQ must be San Francisco City-approved suppliers, meet specific eligibility and contractual requirements, and operate in a spirit of community partnership.
Click Here to Access the RFP Document.
- RFQ Issued: November 28, 2017
- Question Submission Period Ends: 5pm on December 8, 2017
- DCYF is no longer accepting applications regarding the RFQ. Answers to questions received by the submission deadline will be posted on this page by December 13, 2017.
- Proposals Due: December 22, 2017
- Award Decision Finalized: January 22, 2018
Image Credit: World Bank Group